BREEMA® is a living expression of the unifying principle of Existence, and is based on nine universal principles that help us live a more meaningful life. Breema bodywork, Self-Breema exercises, and Breema’s practical philosophy are the tools we use to unify body, mind, and feelings, and become familiar with the taste of being present.
This practice offers us a new education that presents the possibility of having moments of being present in our day, in order to live a more harmonious life and move in the direction of Self-understanding. The atmosphere of a Breema workshop, supported by the principles of No Judgment and Mutual Support, is deeply nourishing and revitalizing.
Our emphasis is on exploring and gaining first-hand experience of the Nine Principles of Harmony, which can be applied in any activity or situation. Through the Nine Principles, we can discover a receptive mind, supportive feelings, and a more vital body.
In this Workshop you will:
• Learn multiple Breema bodywork sequences which relax and energize the whole body.
• Practice Self-Breema movement sequences.
• Experience the harmonizing effects of the nine Breema principles, including working with your own body's comfort,
non-judgment, firmness and gentleness, mutual support, full participation and single moment / single activity.
• Have opportunities to formulate from your experiences with fellow participants.
Details & Registration
Hours/Days: 9:00 - 12:00 and 2:00 - 5:00 on Friday, Saturday and Sunday; plus additional Self-Breema Class Sept. 30 from 8:00 - 8:45 a.m.
Tuition: $280 for all three days or $50 per 3 hr. segment.
Lunch: For an additional $45, you can include lunch for all three days or $15 per lunch. We prepare delicious, mostly-organic vegetarian meals.
Treatments: 20 Minute Treatments with Dave, Susan and Laura can be scheduled during the weekend. Cost is $30/20 minutes and you can schedule by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Lodging: There are lots of options, and they are listed below. Regardless of your choice, we encourage you to make reservations EARLY:
1. There are numerous inns, bed and breakfasts and cabins very nearby to True Nature. We suggest The Inn at Honey Run, The Barn Inn, Coblentz Country Cabins, Tranquil Acres, Ferngully Creek Cabins, Hotel Millersburg, Zincks, and the Comfort Inn. The Inn at Honey Run is just 1/2 mile away and The Barn Inn is only about 1/4 of a mile away from True Nature and makes for a nice walk along our quiet country road. Wooster is about 30 minutes and has some hotels, too. Click here for a full list of outside lodging options. Also, there are lots of local residents providing lodging via Airbnb.
2. We have a limited number of camping packages for those attending the whole retreat. This includes camping fees, tuition, breakfast and lunch all three days for $415 per person.
Register/Pay: Go to Our Store to see the packaged options and pay. You can also pay by check if you prefer.
Continuing Education: 18 CE Hours for LMTs
More about Breema at this link and at www.breema.com
"Being Present Is Total Fulfillment"
with Certified Instructors Dave Pratt of True Nature & Susan Mankowski & Laura Rawson from the Breema Center in Oakland, Ca.
BREEMA Weekend Retreat: Sept. 29 - Oct. 1
Susan Mankowski, Laura Rawson & Dave Pratt
"Breema can connect us to the harmony of life as it actually is."